Minggu, 01 Februari 2015

Complaint Letter



COMPLAINING LETTER

Grand Victory
Bandung 781765
Indonesia
13 May 2014
Attn : Mr. Park Doo Joon
Sales Manager
Kirin Company
Jakarta 878799
Indonesia

Dear Mr. Park

Re Order No. 007891

I am writing to inform you that the gods we order from your company have not be supplied correctly.

On 12 April 2014 we placed on order with your firm for 100 Long Dress. The consignment arrived yesterday contained 100 Long Dress but 48 Long Dress has hole in many parts.

This error make our firm in a difficult position, as we had to make some emergency to comply with a request of our employee. This cause considerable inconvenience for us.

I am writing to ask your responsibility to make up the goods immediately and to ensure that errors do not happen again. On the contrary, we may have to look our supplied next time.

I look forward to hearing from you by return.

Yours Sincerely,



 

Azmi Ulil Aufa
Sales Manager

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar